I also made Easter baskets for the boys. Ryder got a baseball basket and Cruz got a soccer basket. They got beach play gear, such as shovels, sand molds, and sand pails. They also got stickers, puzzles, cars and Play-Doh.
Love all the Easter pics. You guys went crazy! I think it is actually the best holiday. My favorite growing up. Kayla has 5 new bunnies to play with this year:) It was fun! Love the photo with the bunny. How did you find that? I need to get Kayla some new pics taken by Peggy this summer. Thanks for reminder. See you guys soon!
Love all the Easter pics. You guys went crazy! I think it is actually the best holiday. My favorite growing up. Kayla has 5 new bunnies to play with this year:) It was fun! Love the photo with the bunny. How did you find that? I need to get Kayla some new pics taken by Peggy this summer. Thanks for reminder. See you guys soon!
ReplyDelete